- Sign up for a Chartboost Mediation (formerly Helium) Account.
- Add apps to the Mediation Dashboard. (See Import Apps)
- Set up Ad Placements in the Mediation Dashboard. (See Manage Placements)
|Android OS||5.0+ (API level 21)|
|Unity Editor||2020.3.37 (2020 LTS)|
First download the Mediation Unity SDK 3.3.1
- If you’re building for iOS, you can skip the Plugins/Android subdirectory.
- If you’re building for Android, you can skip the Plugins/iOS subdirectory.
The files will be organized into a few different directories:
/Assets/ExternalDependencyManagerGoogle's Unity Jar Resolver
/Assets/HeliumSDK/EditorHelium C# code for Unity Editor integration and the Postprocessbuildscript
/Assets/HeliumSDK/ExamplesAn example scene that shows how to use the Helium SDK
/Assets/HeliumSDK/ScriptsC# code for Helium use. All our public facing functions are present in HeliumSdk.cs, in this folder.
/Assets/Plugins/iOSHelium Objective-C code that helps to integrate it within Unity
/Assets/Plugins/AndroidHelium Android library files
- Go to HeliumSDK > Edit Settings
- Add your Helium App ID and Helium App Signature
Make sure that these are the HELIUM
AppSignature values that you obtain directly from your Helium Dashboard for your app as opposed to credentials from Chartboost or any other Ad Network.
Updated 4 days ago