- Downgraded Yahoo 1.3.0 to Verizon 1.14.0.
- Updated FAN Dependency from 6.9.0 to 6.12.0
- Refactoring of HeliumSettings Scriptable Object API.
- Network Kill Switch.
- Provide a Publisher API for Partner Initialization Metrics.
NullReferenceExceptionafter initialization without callback subscription.
- Credentials warning spamming
- Detect Misconfigured Unity setup & utility methods.
- Converted Android Java bridge to Kotlin.
- Improved UnityAds integration guide and requirements.
- Removed proguard for Android/Unity integration.
- Clear Ad requests return proper clear status. Banners always return true when cleared
- Unity Package Manager distribution of the Helium SDK.
- Helium Unity APIs updated to follow Unity/C# standard coding conventions.
- Banner API updated from a load-show to a load-only paradigm.
- Helium impression events are now separate from partner network impression events.
- Sequential waterfall ad loading for all ad formats.
- Removal of UnitySendMessage callbacks for proper Native callbacks on Android & iOS
Showremoved. Banners are ready to show upon successful load.
ReadyToShowremoved since it is no longer necessary.
DidShowBannercallback removed since it is no longer necessary.
- Added the following callbacks for when Helium determines an ad to be visible on screen.
- Ad load requests to the native Helium SDKs are dispatched to a background thread.
Updated 2 days ago