Version 4.2.3 (2023-05-18)
- Fixed an issue with Unity-iOS Rewarded Ads hanging onto the ad instances for too long, potentially causing duplicate callback events.
Version 4.2.2 (2023-05-10)
- Updated AdaptersWindow.cs to utilize a more comprehensive JSON schema for better handling of network dependency changes.
- Fixed an issue with InMobi SDK dependencies not being properly defined due to versioning differences.
Version 4.2.1 (2023-05-05)
- Fixed an issue where package information failed to load if projects had a large amount of packages.
- Fixed an issue where main SDK dependency could not be generated through UPM implementation.
Version 4.2.0 (2023-05-04)
- Editor Window,
AdaptersWindow.cs, for Chartboost Mediation adapters handling. For capabilities, see below:
- Ad Adapters are now decoupled from the Chartboost Mediation UPM package.
- Ad Adapters can be fetched, selected, and upgraded through the new Adapters Window.
Adapters Windowcan be accessed through the
- Public C# API is available to automate tasks such as upgrading, adding, loading, and saving Ad Adapter selections.
- Adapters information is automatically fetched on startup and manually through the Adapters Window.
- Fixed standardized error reporting of
ChartboostMediationErrorcomponents in iOS.
ChartboostMediationIntegrationChecker.csas deprecated. Please utilize
Version 4.1.0 (2023-03-30)
- Simplified AppId & AppSignature accessors in
- Made Chartboost Mediation errors readable from iOS native layer to Unity.
- Refactored native bridge projects to follow rebranding and newer APIs.
- Fixed usage of placements for unsupported platforms.
- Updated documentation with AdMob and AppLovin AndroidManifest special cases.
- Fixed placements
clearLoadedin native implementations to return void instead of boolean.
- Fixed an issue for iOS banners crashing on removal.
Version 4.0.0 (2023-03-02)
As part of the Marketing team’s efforts to clearly articulate the use cases and customers we support by being more descriptive with our product branding, Helium is being rebranded as Chartboost Mediation.
Starting in 4.0.0, the Chartboost Mediation brand will be used in place of Helium for new additions. In the coming 4.X releases, the old Helium branding will be deprecated and the new Chartboost Mediation branding will be used to give publishers a smoother transition.
- Revamped Helium delegates & callbacks API. (more details to come soon.)
- Added optional PostProcessor to simplify
- Refactored Ad Placement objects so they return empty values in unsupported platforms.
- Cleanup and Refactoring of iOS Dependencies; native SDKs are now explicitly stated.
- Fixed LogError method in HeliumExternal.
ClearLoadedmethod no longer returns a boolean value.
rewardparameter from Reward callback since value was not being utilized.
- Minimum iOS version changed to 12.0
Removed obsolete APIs in
HeliumSettings.csnew accessors are available.
API Changes & Rebranding:
New npm package distribution under
Heliumdeprecated and replaced with
HeliumIntegrationCheckerdeprecated and replaced with
HeliumErrorremoved and replaced with descriptive
Delegates have been renamed from
ChartboostMediationPlacementLoadEventadded, it provides bid info on load.
HeliumRewardEventconverted to standard
HeliumBidEventmerged into Load delegate mentioned above.
For details on how to migrate from Helium 3.X to Chartboost Mediation 4.0.0, visit the corresponding documentation.
Android Migration from 3.x to 4.0.0
iOS Migration from 3.x to 4.0.0
Unity Migration from 3.x to 4.0.0
Version 3.3.2 (2023-01-26)
- Downgraded Yahoo 1.3.0 to Verizon 1.14.0.
Version 3.3.1 (2022-12-06)
- Updated FAN Dependency from 6.9.0 to 6.12.0
Version 3.3.0 (2022-12-01)
- Refactoring of HeliumSettings Scriptable Object API.
- Network Kill Switch.
- Provide a Publisher API for Partner Initialization Metrics.
NullReferenceExceptionafter initialization without callback subscription.
- Credentials warning spamming
- Detect Misconfigured Unity setup & utility methods.
Version 3.2.0 (2022-10-20)
- Converted Android Java bridge to Kotlin.
- Improved UnityAds integration guide and requirements.
Version 3.1.0 (2022-09-15)
- Removed proguard for Android/Unity integration.
- Clear Ad requests return proper clear status. Banners always return true when cleared
Version 3.0.0 (2022-08-18)
- Unity Package Manager distribution of the Helium SDK.
- Helium Unity APIs updated to follow Unity/C# standard coding conventions.
- Banner API updated from a load-show to a load-only paradigm.
- Helium impression events are now separate from partner network impression events.
- Sequential waterfall ad loading for all ad formats.
- Removal of UnitySendMessage callbacks for proper Native callbacks on Android & iOS
Showremoved. Banners are ready to show upon successful load.
ReadyToShowremoved since it is no longer necessary.
DidShowBannercallback removed since it is no longer necessary.
- Added the following callbacks for when Helium determines an ad to be visible on screen.
- Ad load requests to the native Helium SDKs are dispatched to a background thread.
Updated 22 days ago