Adomains Reports & Settings
You can download the adomain report to see what type of ads are currently running in your ads inventory.
- Adomain is a standard field in openRTB. It represents the advertiser domain for block list checking (e.g., “ford.com”).
The adomain report currently contains only Chartboost bidding advertising data. The default time range is for the last 30 day.
To block adomains:
- Go to the app drop down menu and choose your app.
- Add the adomain information in Block Adomains.
- Click Save.
View existing blocked adomains in the Blocked Adomains table.
To change any of the existing blocked adomains:
- Click the delete icon in the related row.
- Use Add New Blocking to update the new blocking.
Updated 7 days ago