Post-Install Analytics iOS
Before You Begin
Before you get started, you'll need to:
- Integrate the latest SDK. Post-Install Analytics comes with SDK versions 5.0 and newer.
Declaring a Chartboost Singleton
CBAnalytics.h contains the public methods that track IAP events. This class will only be usable if the session has been initialized (calling the
startWithAppId method of the Chartboost class; see this page).
In order to call IAP tracking methods, use the following static method, declared in
+(void) trackInAppPurchaseEvent:(NSData _)transactionReceipt product:(SKProduct _)product;
The Product object contains information about the item purchased, and the receipt will let us validate the transaction with Apple. (For more information, see Apple's SKProduct class documentation.)
Testing Your PIA Setup
After completing the PIA integration, you can enable a sandbox mode to test your work, before submitting your game for App Store approval.
To do this, you'll need to enable a test mode flag in the Chartboost SDK via an environment variable in Xcode. Here's how:
- Open the scheme section at the top-left corner of Xcode and pick Edit Scheme from the drop-down menu:
- Click Run in the left-side menu and switch to the Arguments tab:
- Click the + symbol in the Environment Variables section and type
CB_TEST_MODEin the Name field that appears:
- Double click the space beneath the Value title and enter
onin the field that appears:
After that, click OK, run your project, and make a purchase in development mode.
Be sure to remove the
CB_TEST_MODE environment variable before launching your game!
Updated 2 days ago